Dr. Ajit Kumar Kar
Head (HRD), WOMSINDIA
M.D & Co-Founder, The #MindMasters
Chief Consultant HR, Sadyogi Technology
Ph.D (Honoris Causa), FTU,USA
MBA (HR), PTHE, CTE
NLP Diploma from NLPh, CA, USA
ELC, English Language School, USA
Certified CRM Trainer, Train Now, Montana
CIJ, UMass, USA
Member of ecch, U.K
Member Editorial Advisory Board & Reviewer, Pezzottaite Journals
Member, Review Board, IISTE, USA
Member, Editorial & Reviewer Board, IBR, Canada
Member Reviewer Board, Impact Journals, Ohio, USA
Life Member of World Environmental Organization & Studyspanish.com
Project Guide: IIM-K, IIM-T, KIIT University, XIMB and XISS
- More than 14 years of experience in HR, Consulting, Training and Development activities.
- Received honorary PhD (Honoris Causa) from FTU, California, USA.
- Rendering service as Head (HRD) at WOMS, www.womsindia.com
- Providing HR Consulting service to Sadyogi Technology Services Pvt. Ltd.
- MD & Co-Founder, The MindMaster (Finishing School).
- Has been a resource person / guide to students of IIM-T, KSOM-KIIT University, GITAM University, IIM-Kashipur, XIMB, BITM and XISS for academic activities & projects / seminars etc.
- Has been conducting career counseling programmes for Focus TV, Pratinidhi etc.
- A visiting professor in HR & Soft Skills area at IBCS, Affinity, IIPM, IBS etc.
- Certified Trainer on CRM from (Train Now), Montana, USA
- Nominated as honorary Vice President (Executive Training) for JCI,BBSR, www.jciindia.in
- Providing service as Freelancer Sr.Consultant, inTRM Solutions Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, www.intrmsolutions.com
- Certified as Senior Trainer Consultant (Learning & Dev.), Intarvo Technologies Ltd. EAST Zone
- Completed MBA in HR, Certificate in teaching English and is a PTHE.
- Pursuing doctoral and research activities in the area of Employee Empowerment under S’O’A University.
- Trained over 15,000 students & employees from various backgrounds.
- Conducted several MDPs & EDPs, provided Consulting services to Government Departments, Corporates, B Schools, Engineering, Graduate & Under-Graduate Colleges.
- Conducted Soft Skills/ PPT, GD/ PI sessions, AdMad Show, Quiz programme, Collage, Skit and many management games and activities for different Schools, Engineering Colleges, and “B” Schools etc.
- Selected as Senior Consultant, Britt Worldwide
- His research papers and articles are published at national and international level.
- Received training on Customer Relationship Management, V&A, and ELT (English Language Teaching) under Macmillan, IFLD, and Train Now (Montana, USA & XIMB) etc.
- Completed & certified on STC in HRM at IIT, Kharagpur.
- Advisor to Breathe Odisha, An NGO working towards Educational Development of Poor Children.
- Received “Out Standing Trainer Award” from JCI Bhubaneswar for 2014.
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board & Reviewer, Pezzottaite Journals,www.pezzottaitejournals.net
- Member, Review Board, IISTE, USA, www.iiste.org
- Member, Editorial Board, IJBMER , www.ijbmer.com
- Member Editorial Board, IJSRE , www.ijsae.in
- Member, Editorial & Reviewer Board, International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, Canada, www.ccsenet.org
- Member Reviewer Board, Impact Journals, Ohio, USA, www.impactjournals.us
- Member of ecch, U.K, www.thecasecentre.org
- Member, AIESEC International, www.aiesec.org
- Member Editorial Board, International Academic Journals, Nairobi
- Life Member of World Environmental Organization & Studyspanish.com
- Life Member of Global Organization for Stress
- Member, Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), NHRD, BBSR etc.
- MBA (HR), Sambalpur University
- Certificate in Teaching English from IFLD
- NLP Diploma from NLPh, CA, USA
- Certified CRM Trainer, Train Now, Montana
- Certificate in E.L.T (English Language Training) from Macmillan.
- Pursuing Ph.D from S’O’A University, Bhubaneswar in the area of HRM.
Industry & Academic Experience
- TATA Sponge Iron Ltd.
- Hero Corporate Services
- TeamLease (India's leading staffing company)
- CallCare.Net (Training & HR Consulting Firm)
- IFLD (Institute of foreign Languages and Dialects)
- CSM Technologies
- Wipro BPO
- BIITM, BBSR
- IBS, BBSR
Achievements & Accolades
- Honorary Ph.D (Doctorem Honoris Causa), FTU, USA
- Member, Editorial & Reviewer Board, IBR, Canada
- Member, Editorial Board, Pezzottaite Journals, India
- Member Editorial Board, IJR, India
- Member, Review Board, IISTE, USA
- Selected as Member Editorial Board, IJSRE
- Selected as Member of ecch, U.K
- Advisor to Masterpeace, India
- Life Member of Global Organization for Stress
- Member, Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD)
- Career Expert for Focus Odisha TV, Pratinidhi News Magazine, Prameya Newspaper on programmes relating to Education & Career Growth.
- Academic project guide to students of IIM-Kashipur, IIM-T, IIM-S, XIMB and XISS.
- Received “Out Standing Trainer Award” from JCI, 2014
- Received “Excellence Award in HRD” from CHRD, 2015.
- Life & Human Skills
- Corporate Communication
- HR strategy for Business Excellence
- OCD Interventions
Partial list of Clients
- Paper entitled “Role of Dairy Cooperatives in Inclusive Growth- A Revolutionary Case of AMUL” has been published in “Journal for Studies in Management and Planning (JSMaP)” ISSN 2395-0463, Impact factor 3.512 (May, 2016)
- Paper entitled “Child Labor, Government Initiatives and Compulsory formal education: an introspection of success and failures” published in “International Journal for Research in Social Science and Humanities Research”, ISSN: 2455-6116 (March -2016).
- Paper entitled Industrial relations growing perspectives: A transition in the Twenty-first Century has been published in “Integral Review - A Journal of Management” (IRJM) in June 2015 issue (ISSN-P-0974-8032, E-ISSN-2278-6120, and Indexed at J-Gate & EBSCO).
- “Competitive Advantage through Employee Empowerment for Organizational Augmentation” has been published in January-March 2014 issue of IJTD, ISSN: 0971-5592.
- “Employee satisfaction and HR practices in the private technical institutions of Odisha: An empirical study in Bhubaneswar” (Paper code is V3N2-21, Volume-3, No -2, April to June issue 2014) is accepted and published in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR & MANAGEMENT PERSPECTIVES, ISSN - 2279-0950.
- Dynamism in institutional negotiations: an Indian and Chinese perspective, Vol 2, No 4 (2013): October - December; International Journal of Trade & Global Business Perspectives, ISSN (O): 2319-9067; ISSN (P): 2319-9059
- Knowledge Management: Making the Most of Intellectual Assets is published in Sri Sri Journal of Management and Innovation (ISSN 2319 -7587), 2013, Sri Sri University.
- "From change management to change readiness- Keys to successfully implementing change" has been accepted and published in IJRCM (international journal of research in computer application & management), (ISSN-2231 – 1009), volume – iii (2013), issue – ix (September).
- Occupational stress on women employees: Its’ impact on performance & productivity - Vol 2, No 3 (2013) -July - September; International Journal of Organizational Behaviour & Management Perspectives, ISSN (O): 2279-0969; ISSN (P): 2279-0950
- “Strategic Human Resource Management for High Performance Organizations” has been accepted and published in the “International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management” in VOLUME – III, ISSUE - VI (JUNE, 2012), (ISSN 0976 – 2183).
- “Strategic Human Resource Management: An Organizational Perspective for High Performance” is accepted and is published in the International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow- IJBMT, ISSN: 2249-9962, Vol, Issue: 2, 6.
- “Strategic Role of HR in Crisis Management for Organisational Excellence” has been accepted and published in the Book entitled “Organisational Performance in the Global Market- Challenges in Excellence” First Edition- 2012, ISBN No. 978-93-8117-641-2.
Chapter in Edited Books
- Critical trends in HR Management Practices: A Paradigm Shift in the Role of HR Professional” published in an edited book entitled Human Resource Management: Exploring New Dimensions, Paramount Publishing House, ISBN: 978-93-85100-54-3, Dec. 2015“
- The Need of Ethical & Inspirational Leadership for corporate of 21st Century” has been accepted and published in the Book entitled “Value Creation Through Human Development- The Emerging Dimensions”, 42nd ISTD National Convention, Kolkata during 20th -21st January 2012.
- Women Empowerment: The Need of a Paradigm Shift in Society of 21st Century published in the book entitled “The Lightning of Empowerment: Gender Equality Development and Women Empowerment” ISBN 978-93-82484-64-6, 2014
Seminars, Conferences and Workshop Presentations
- Presented a paper entitled “Significance of Life Skills for the Professional of 21st Century in the INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR on Skill India on 17th January 2015 organized by IIPM held at BBSR.
- Presented paper on “Employee engagement to build employee satisfaction and organizational growth” during 21st & 22nd February 2014 in the AICTE sponsored National Seminar at Shrusti Academy of Management, BBSR
- Presented paper in AICTE sponsored National Conference on the topic entitled “Leveraging Employee Engagement to Build Employee Satisfaction and Organizational Augmentation during 18th & 19th January 2014.
- Presented a paper entitled “Managing Organizational Transition – a Change Management Road Map during 7th & 8th March 2014 in the National Seminar organized by GIFT, BBSR
- Presented a Paper on “A Suggested Study on the Role of HRM during Downturn in relation to MSME in Odisha”, in the International Conference organized by P.G. Department of Commerce, Utkal University, BBSR, conducted during 6th – 7th March 2012.
- Presented a Paper on “Strategic Role of HR in Crisis Management for Organisational Excellence” in the International Conference organized by IIPM- School of Management, Rourkela conducted on 23rd October 2011.
- Presented a paper on “Challenges and Role of Strategic HRM in ICT Industry Today” in the International Joint Conference on Information & Communication Technology (IJICT) held on 9th & 10th January 2010.
- Presented paper entitled ‘Mobile, Internet Enhancing Productivity and Worklife Balance in the INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR sponsored by UGC and organized by DAMITS Rourkela during 24th -26th December 2010.
- Presented a paper in the AICTE sponsored National Seminar organized by Dept. of Management Studies, K.I.E.T, Ghaziabad on the topic entitled “Ethical imperatives for inspirational leadership in the workplace on 17th September 2011.
- Presented a paper in the National Seminar organized by PJ College of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar on the theme of E-Commerce: Opportunities and Challenges during 5th & 6th March 2011.
- Presented a paper in the AICTE sponsored National Seminar organized by CV Raman College of Engineering, Dept. of Business Administration, Bhubaneswar on the topic entitled “Ethical imperatives for influential leadership & vision building” during May 21-22, 2010.
- Participated in the National Seminar, conducted in the Department Business Administration, Sambalpur University, on 30th April 2009 and presented the paper captioned “Role of HRM in Global Recession”.
- Presented a paper on ““Role of Communication & Leadership Skills for Business Excellence” in the Workshop on “Communication & Leadership Skills”, conducted by Amplux School of Management Studies, Rourkela, on 9th October 2009.
- Presented paper entitled ‘Taking organizational change from plan to practice-implementing change successfully, at AICTE sponsored National Seminar during 18th and 19th may 2013.
- Presented paper in NAAC sponsored National Seminar on the paper entitled ‘ enhancing quality and effectiveness of education: an innovative approach towards curtailing skill gap during 15th and 16th march 2013 at Srusti academy of management, Bhubaneswar
- Presented paper in the National Seminar entitled ‘Storming to performing towards excellence in global economic scenario held on 17th November 2012 organized by ISBM, Bhubaneswar.
- Chief Consultant (HCM): Sadyogi Technology (P) Ltd.
- Head(HRD): WOMSIndia
- Chief Consultant (HR): DeskOne Consultancy
- Soft Skills & P.D, IBCS, S’O’A University
- Soft Skills & P.D, Affinity Business School
- Soft Skills Training, KSOM, KIIT University
- HRM , IIPM, Bhubaneswar
Projects & Training
- Conducted a training programme on “Developing Personal Effectiveness” for FEDCO (Feedback Energy Distribution Company LTD).
- Conducted 70 hours workshop on “Verbal, Written Communication & Creative Writing” for Kusuma Foundation.
- Conducted two days workshop on “presentation & leadership skills” at Kirloskar Brothers Limited.
- Conducted Training Workshop on “Supervisory Skills & Attitude Transformation” for L&T, Kansbahal Works.
- Conducted training programme on Time Management for the students of Vikash Group of Institutions.
- Conducted Out Bound Training Programme on the theme “Building Positive Self Image and Work Culture” for TATA Power.
- conducted "Out Bound Training" for executives of OPGC
- Conducted "Out Bound Training" for employees of MCL and HINDALCO
- Conducted workshop on “Team Building” for Hindustan Coca Cola Beverage Pvt. Ltd.
- Conducted Workshop on “Developing Skills for Results” for Servomax Telecom - A division of Servomax India Limited.
- Conducted workshop on “Conflict Management” for NTPC, Bhubaneswar.
- Conducted a training programme on “Assertiveness Development” for Jindal Steel & Power Limited.
- Conducted Personal Interview as one of the Panelist in WCD Recruitment Board for National Rural Health Mission, Govt. of India.
- Conducted a training programme on “Supervisory Skills & Attitude Building” for Brahmani River Pellets Ltd. (Stemcor Group).
- Conducted Mega Quiz Competition for GSIB, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam.
- conducted workshop on “Interpersonal Skills” for NALCO
FDPs & Other Courses
- Participated in the FDP on Research Methodology and Data Analysis for Management Research on 3rd & 4th July 2015 organized by BIITM, BBSR
- Participated in one day Lean and Six Sigma Workshop conducted by LASSIB Society on 27th July 2013 organized by RCM & WOMS, BBSR.
- Participated and completed Short Term Course on “Recent Advances in HRM” at IIT- Kharagpur from 22nd March to 27th March 2010.
- Participated in 2011 Lean Six Sigma National Convention in Vishakhapatnam, India, on 27th August 2011 as a Delegate.
- Participated in the FDP on “The Pedagogy of Participative Learning “organized by Gayatri College of Management, Sambalpur, on 11th June 2010.
The #MindMasters, #Bhubaneswar
Visit us @ www.themindmasters.webs.com
For #Spoken English, Pre-#Placement #Training, #GD and #PI, PD - #Personality Development, #Interview #Skills, GRE, TOEFL , CBSE #Tutorial